We are available 24/7


Can adults who were affected by Camp Lejeune's toxic water as children file a claim?

Yes. If you spent time at Camp Lejeune while you were a child and subsequently came to struggle with a linkable disease or health condition, you can file a claim under the Camp Lejeune Justice Act and obtain financial compensation.

Some of the health problems for which the children of Camp Lejeune veterans can file toxic water claims are cardiac defects, neurobehavioral effects, neural tube defects, and oral cleft defects.

With over 35 years of experience in reviewing toxic exposure and personal injury claims, our team of experts is ready to help you determine whether you are entitled to financial compensation as the child of a Camp Lejeune veteran who struggles with a health condition. Our team of professionals will carefully and thoroughly assess your case and eventually let you know whether you can file a Camp Lejeune toxic water claim. The process is simple and will take place mostly over the phone.

Atraxia Law can efficiently help you file your Camp Lejeune water contamination claim

Our team of professionals has what it takes to offer you the assistance you need in finding out whether you qualify to file a Camp Lejeune toxic water claim as the child of a veteran. The only documents we will request to assess your case are evidence of your relationship to a veteran who was stationed at the military base and your medical records. If you are entitled to compensation, we will direct you to a reliable, trustworthy attorney.