We are available 24/7


Can I file a claim on behalf of a Camp Lejeune victim who died?

Yes. If a family member spent at least 30 consecutive days at Camp Lejeune between August 1, 1953, and December 31, 1987, and subsequently developed a disease related to drinking toxic water, you might be able to file a wrongful death claim to obtain financial compensation on their behalf.

The money can help with costs such as past medical expenses and funeral expenses.

Still, you will have to provide your attorney with documents such as their military records, which you will have to retrieve, their medical records, and their death certificate. Before talking to a toxic exposure attorney, we encourage you to contact Atraxia Law, as we have over 35 years of experience in assessing this type of case. We will thoroughly evaluate your claim to determine whether you can file a wrongful death claim on behalf of your deceased loved one.

File your Camp Lejeune wrongful death claim with our expert assistance

In the regrettable event that you lost a family member who spent time at Camp Lejeune to a disease caused by drinking contaminated water at the military base during the last century, we are ready to help you find out if you can file a wrongful death claim to obtain compensation. The process is simple and will mostly take place over the phone. If we establish that you are eligible to file a claim, we will direct you to a reliable, top-notch attorney.