We are available 24/7


How does one prove Camp Lejeune stay if not a military member?

If you are the family member of a veteran who lived with them at Camp Lejeune while the drinking water was contaminated and now struggle with cancer, you may wonder how you can prove your time spent at the military base if you intend to file a claim for compensation.

In fact, both veterans and family members have to provide evidence of their stay at Camp Lejeune upon filing a claim.

The documents we will request to assess your case, which are also those your attorney will need to file your claim, are leasing agreements or any documents listing your home address as being at Camp Lejeune.

Other documents that will help you prove you lived at the military base are the following:

It is important to note that, to become eligible to file a claim if you became ill due to drinking toxic water at Camp Lejeune, you must have spent at least 30 consecutive days at the military base between August 1, 1953, and December 31, 1987. With over 35 years of experience in evaluating toxic exposure and personal injury claims, Atraxia Law can efficiently help you file your Camp Lejeune water contamination claim, so do not hesitate to contact us to determine your eligibility.

File your Camp Lejeune toxic water exposure with the help of our expert team

As a veteran or a family member of one who spent time at Camp Lejeune when the drinking water contained volatile organic compounds and developed a disease, you might be eligible to file a claim and obtain financial compensation for your unjust suffering. We can help you find out whether you qualify to file a claim under the Camp Lejeune Justice Act and with the VA for disability compensation if you are a veteran.