We are available 24/7


How do I find out if someone in my family was stationed at Camp Lejeune?

The next of kin of veterans are authorized by law to obtain copies of the official military personnel file (OMPF) of their father or mother. These records will be needed to determine whether the parent was stationed at Camp Lejeune.

If they were stationed there, the records will also reflect when the veteran arrived at the military base and when they were transferred or discharged out.

If the veteran was discharged from the military less than 62 years ago, there is no charge by the federal government to next of kin for basic personnel and medical records. If they were discharged more than 62 years ago, the records are considered to be archival, and a fee will apply. A routine OMPF of five pages or less will cost $25. Six pages or more will cost $70.

If someone in your family struggles with a disease as a consequence of having drunk contaminated water at Camp Lejeune during the last century, we advise you to give our team of experts a call, as you might be entitled to financial compensation. With over 35 years of experience in evaluating toxic exposure and personal injury claims, we will thoroughly review your case to determine whether you are eligible to file a Camp Lejeune water contamination claim.

Quality assistance for Camp Lejeune toxic water contamination victims

Our team of professionals has the necessary experience, resources, and knowledge to help you file a Camp Lejeune toxic water claim. If you suffer from a disease related to drinking contaminated water, contact us. The only documents we will request to assess your case are your military records or evidence of your stay at the military base and your medical records. Eligible individuals will be recommended a trustworthy, specialized attorney.